Friday, December 26, 2008

MY TRIP TO NEWYORK



Its been a great pleasure to be here in Washington DC right now. Its kind a cold but I am really loving this weather now. well I started my holiday from DFW Airport Texas. then i flew to Georgia Atlanta and from there to Dullas Washington DC.
I was very excited to see my brothers and sister and my lovely bhanjee. We had fun in Newyork. Its a great place to see lots of things ans views. We had a beautiful experience in METRO TRAIN which is way faster in the croded city like Newyork. After the long trip to newyork, we were heading towards Dallas TX, we went to Georgia Atlanta. I with my Ashish dai, had delicious food in atlanta for that we drove about 4 hours . We drove about 26 hours to Dallas but we still had fun.

4 comments:

Binod said...

Have a nice trip

Anonymous said...

Hello dai ani sanchai hunuhuncha ma keyrun ho. k plz mero blog pani tapai ko add garnu na la.Gugafnepal.blogsopt.com

Anonymous said...

Thanx bro for ur positive respones plz help me for blog promotion plz la

lexlimbu said...

sounds like u had fun